During push-ups, you use your own body weight as a load to train these muscle groups
Doing push-ups helps to develop the muscles in the chest and back arm. In order to perform push-ups properly, the floor must first be flat. Push-ups help to tighten the body while burning a high amount of calories. Correct push-up position, benefits of the push-up, and answers to other curious questions.
What is the push-up position?
The push-up position is a lifting movement performed by standing face down on a flat surface and supported by fingertips. To make the push-up position more effective, it will be more efficient for you to apply it regularly and in sets.
How to do a pushup?
You should not have any discomfort before doing push-ups. Especially those with chronic diseases should be careful while doing this exercise. Those who are going to do push-ups for the first time will have no difficulty in doing the push-ups correctly. Also, those who are going to do push-ups for the first time are recommended not to do more than 5 of these movements. If they continue by increasing the number of movements every day, the body will be used to these movements.
- To do push-ups, you should first put your hands on the ground with your hands shoulder-width apart.
- Fix your body shape using your toes.
- After you shape your body correctly, you should break your elbow.
- When you break your elbow, you should lower your body towards the ground as possible.
- When you raise your arm back, it should rise with you on your torso.
- Each rise and fall counts as a pushup.
One of the most important points in push-up is the disorder that occurs in body posture during the application of the movement. This is a sign of weakness or carelessness of the person. It is appropriate to have your torso straight to apply for the correct push-up position. When you start doing push-ups, you should also gain breath control.
Benefits of push-ups everyday
There are multiple benefits of pushups for human health. Here are the benefits of doing push-ups:
- It runs the body metabolism,
- It increases the energy of the person and allows him to concentrate more,
- It adds vitality to the person and provides more exercise,
- It makes many muscles work,
- It burns calories and helps to lose weight,
- It protects a fit body.
Which muscle does the pushup work?
Push-ups work many muscles in the body. Some of those;
- Shoulder muscles
- Chest muscles
- Back muscles
- Upper arm muscles,
- Abdominal muscles,
- They are the hip muscles.
What to do if I am unable to do a pushup?
- When doing push-ups, you should not put the whole load on the shoulders. Otherwise, you will get tired quickly.
- You must use your body properly. Your hip should not touch the ground.
- You have to push the ground and move on to the ascension stage.
- Open your arms quite shoulder-width apart.
- Make your moves correctly according to the sets.
- Your head and back should be in line.