Running is a great way to get in shape and burn some calories. All you need are running shoes and some outdoor space or a treadmill
Regular walking every day has many benefits, not only physically but also mentally. Sometimes walking when we feel bad and mentally exhausted helps reduce stress and relieve tension. In addition, it is recommended that people who are in the process of losing weight regularly do sports and walks. In addition to a healthy and regular diet, regular walking has a high effect on the weight loss process. So, does running every day weaken? Here are the answers to the curious questions …
DOES RUNNING EVERY DAY WEAKEN?
Running for 1 hour every day stimulates the metabolism and helps with fat burning. A 3-kilometer brisk walk provides approximately 250-300 calories to be burned in 1 hour. If this pace is repeated every day and supported by a balanced diet plan, 2-3 kilos can be easily lost per month. In other words, you can easily lose weight by walking only 1 hour every day.
RUNNING BAND CALORIE CALCULATION
There are some ways you can calculate the calories you burn at the end of your treadmill or street walk. First of all, you need to note how many minutes you walk, paced or slow walking, how many kilos you have. After doing these procedures, you can find answers to 1-hour of brisk walking, how many calories, and other similar questions.
People with a body mass index above normal burn calories much faster than individuals with a body mass index in the normal range in all their exercises. For example; While an adult with a normal body mass index burns approximately 250 calories in a 1-hour run, someone with a body mass index above normal can burn 400 calories in a 1-hour run.
By looking at this example, we can say that as your weight and body mass index increase, it is easier for you to burn calories by running.
HOW LONG DOES 1 HOUR WALK BURN?
Walking raises blood pressure. Although not as intense as other high-intensity exercises, it helps burn calories.
The calories to be spent while walking increases in direct proportion to weight. People with high body weight spend much more effort while moving than people with a normal mass index. This is also true for walking.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF 1 HOUR WALK?
Regular daily 1-hour walks have many benefits both in the short term and in the long term. These benefits;
- Regulates blood flow. Regular walking helps the heart pump blood more effectively.
- Strengthens the respiratory and circulatory system. It makes breathing easier.
- Strengthens bones. It reduces the possibility of osteoporosis and osteoporosis that will occur in advanced ages.
- It reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Provides a better quality sleep. It helps to be more dynamic and more lively.
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body. During walking, excess water and toxins are removed from the body through sweating.
- It strengthens the immune system. Thus, the body resistance against infection increases.
- Joint and muscular system strengthens. Pain caused by joint inflammation is reduced.
- Releases endorphins. It makes it easier to cope with depression, stress and other psychological problems by increasing the release of endorphin secretion, which is a natural pain reliever and stress reducer.
- It regulates blood circulation.
- Improves the cholesterol level.
- Improves memory.
- Helps to feel more energetic and fit.
- Breaks insulin resistance and reduces the risk of diabetes.